Website and Document Localization
Website and Local Localization is the process of adapting content to a specific locale or market. Translation is only one of several
elements of the localization process. In addition to translation, the localization process may also include:
- Adapting graphics to target markets;
- Modifying content to suit the tastes and consumption habits of other markets;
- Converting to local requirements (such as currencies and units of measure)
- Using proper local formats for dates, addresses, and phone numbers;
- Addressing local regulations and legal requirements.
Sometimes documents need more than a direct translation. Differences in culture and language can impact significantly on your translated communications, making the difference between a successful international marketing campaign, or a project that needs a great deal of help to succeed abroad.
By using highly experienced native language linguists, GSI is able to ensure that your ‘message’ is received in the right way, in the country that it is intended for.